Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Anomali Coffee

This is coffee shop near my house.. Every time I wanna go home, I always passing this place.. After finish my French Course with my sis, we came here to kill our time.. We feel bored if we go home straightly after our course.. haha.. :D

Oya.. I like this place because it's cozy place... You can play your laptop, browsing, etc because there have wi-fi... The 1st floor is non-smoking area and the 2nd floor is smoking area.. The decoration in here quite unique, with dominant brown color.. ^^

This is the menu.. So creative right?? like a real journal, inside also like a note book..



 

My sis ordered Chocolate Iced Blended (34k), I like this.. <3 It's not too sweet and very light.. Jadi ga enek gitu.. Yummy...

I ordered  Dark Choco Rum Latte (36k), I also like this.. Usually I don't like drink coffee, but I like this, even this is not decaf coffee, but this is not bitter, even when I'm not yet add the sugar, I can taste something sweet.. You can also taste the rum, even its just a rum syrup and not alcoholic one.. Yummy.. Love it.. <3 <3



I'm fad draw this in my coffee foam.. hihi.. :p

Anomali Coffee
Jl. Senopati No.35
Kebayoran Baru
Jakarta Selatan
ph: +62 21 5292 0102

No comments:

Post a Comment